I was fairly pleased with the Anthro sale - though also a bit surprised at the items they chose to go on sale versus the ones they didn't. I was also surprised there weren't more 2nd markdowns. Anyhow these are the ones I chose to order online and forked over shipping for. Will see if I can get to a store later today to scoop up any good leftovers!
1) Bougainvillea Cardigan, $69.96 orig $128 (style # 010009) - Have been waiting for this one for AGES to go on sale. Gorgeous gorgeous colours. Ordered the small and xs to check out the sizing. I know S fits but not sure if xs would fit better...
2) Widest Leg Pants, $49.95 orig $88, (style #020007) - Loved these in the catalog. However oddly the reviews had a mix of girls saying they ran large and that they ran small (weird). So I ordered a 0, 2 and 4S to try on for size.
3) Dive and Flow Jacket - $69.95, orig $128 (style #013189) - Such an elegant jacket. I scooped up a 2 while it was still available - though not sure if it'll be too big on me. I'm usually not crazy about grey but we'll see if this works.
4) Maru Sash - $19.95 orig $38, (Style #043274)- This leather japanese obi belt really intrigued me. Especially since many traditional belts are far too large for me. Hope the S/M works out!
5) Trompe L'oeil Tassell Tote, $19.95 orig $28, (Style # 043116) - Really cute design that I've been eyeing for a while as a cute summer tote. Not sure how functional it is though in person. We shall see! I got the one in Neutral..
Also for kicks, I threw in the a
6) From Rothko Sweater ($29.95 orig $128) and
7) Mirasol Wingtips ($49.95, orig $98)
If this online order is like any of my former ones - most likely I'll take at least half the items back to the store :( But I'll let you guys know which ones were worth it and which ones weren't!
Also if you haven't already checked them out Effortless Anthropologie and Anthroholic both have very impressive and comprehensive markdown lists on their blogs.